Amazon Web Service delivers computing resources as a service which allows the companies to focus on their core competency areas and not deploy their resources to areas that don’t directly contribute to their business. Thus, the companies that choose to go with the AWS architecture don’t have to spend their money on hiring people for the upkeep of their physical data centres. They can simply rely on the cloud infrastructure of AWS and access their data anywhere and anywhere while on the move.
Let’s look at some more benefits of switching to Amazon Web Architecture:
- Easy to Use: By using the AWS Management Console or well-documented services any existing or new applicants can access AWS’s application hosting platform.
- Flexible: You don’t have to learn any new codes and you are also saved from probable data loss when transitioning to the cloud as all AWS products and services are compatible with almost every coding language. You also have the flexibility to choose from the varied programming tools, databases, and operating systems.
- Cost-Effective: There are no up-front commitments or long-term contracts involved if you choose to go with AWS architecture. You are only required to pay for the resources, storage and computing power that you use instead of investing thousands of dollars on installing and running your own servers.
- Elastic: Different projects require different computing resources and capacities. In a traditional architecture setup, you would need to estimate your possible computing resources that your application will use over the years. Underestimating this would amount to unexpected traffic and making your website slower, whereas, overestimating your computing resources would mean wasting exorbitant amounts of money on something you don’t require. With AWS infrastructure, you get Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing that let your application access resources depending on your demand.
- Secure and Reliable: AWS architecture is based on best practices and guidelines. It utilises an end-to-end approach that secures your infrastructure including the operational, software and physical measures. You just need to take the responsibility of security ‘in’ the cloud while the AWS can take care of the security ‘of’ the cloud. You can encrypt your data as you want, delete it, move it, and enjoy full ownership and control over your data. Additionally, there is no chance of any data duplication without your permission.
AWS architecture can allow vendors and application providers to easily and conveniently host their own applications and hop onto the cloud infrastructure bandwagon. With its high performance and highest standards of security, you can completely rely on it to keep your data safe and help your business realise its full potential.